Search by Keyword
Congregational Prayer (Dr. Saalih ibn Ghaanim al-Sadlaan)
Publisher: Al-Basheer Publications
The congregational prayer is one of the most important outward manifestations of Islam. Prayer is of extreme importance to the well-being of a person's religion. But prayer in Islam is more than just an individual spiritual experience. It is meant to be performed in a congregation-the foundation of Muslim society as a whole.
In this book, Dr. al-Sadlaan has done an excellent job of discussing the most important fiqh topics related to the congregational prayer.
The following topics are covered in this work:
- The wisdom behind the congregational prayer
- The place for performing the prayer, and the virtues of attending the mosque
- The legal status of the congregational prayer
- Repeating a prayer in congregation
- Performing salat al-Taraweeh of Ramadhaan in congregation and many other topics.
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in US Dollars