Search by Keyword
The Unfulfilled Legacy (2 CDs)
Publisher: Zaytuna Institute
2 CD set, 96 minutes
This special selection from Zaytuna’s 2005 “Ethnic Jihad” Minara program
looks at how Muslims can honor and fulfill the spiritual and cultural legacy they have inherited. Imam Zaid highlights the importance of maintaining families, cultivating spirituality, and leveraging the blessings and opportunities of our time.
1. Opening/ The struggle to maintain our families
2. Cultivating spirituality, love, and mercy
3. Hope and the problem of despair
4. Seizing our literary and cultural heritage
5. The opportunities Allah has given to us
6. Delivering the message: “real dawah”
CD 2 (Questions and Answers)
1. Bridging the Muslim gaps
2. Muslim slaves and American Indians
3. Dawah through good character and example
4. Respecting parents, respecting children
5. The Muslim narrative: taking the baton
About the Speaker:
Imam Zaid Shakir is amongst the most respected and influential Islamic scholars in the West. A graduate of Syria's pretigious Abu Noor University, he has studied with renowned scholars in Syria, Egypt, and Morroco. He has translated and published several traditional texts and lectures frequently at conferences and workshops around North America. He is currently a scholar-in-residence at Zaytuna Institute
Submit a Review...
Click Add to Cart to order this product.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this or any of our other products.
Note: All prices in US Dollars