Search by Keyword
A Guide for the New Muslim (12 CDs)
Publisher: Al-Basheer Publications
12 CD set
New CD collection from renowned author and speaker Sheikh Jamaal Zarabozo. The new collection is called A Guide for New Muslims and is one of his best introductions to Islam yet. The collection is also of benefit to those who are looking to revert to Islam, as well as those who are looking for valuable Dawah materials. Br. Jamaal Zarabozo offers his insight and practical guidance to those entering Islam, and answers many frequently asked questions from those new to the religion. These highly recommended CDs will be a good reference material and source of education for you, your family, friends and Dawah practice for time to come and a good addition to your CD/lecture library.
Overview of the series:
- CD 1: The Purpose and Goals of the Series
- CD 2: The Basic sources of Islam: Quran, Sunnah & Hadith
- CD 3: The Universality of Islam and Its Timelessness
- CD 4: Testimony of Faith; Islamic Law and Fiqh
- CD 5: Special Rewards for the Convert / Issue of Faith and Marriage from Pre-Muslim Days
- CD 6: Islamic Creed and The Article of Faith
- CD 7: The Ritual Acts & The Five Pillars of Islam
- CD 8: The Character, Morals & Relations of The Muslim
- CD 9: A Muslims Social Interaction Towards a Spouse
- CD 10: A Muslims Social Behavior with Neighbors and Non-Muslims
- CD 11: The Social Behavior with the Society as a Muslim
- CD 12: Motivating and Increasing Ones Faith
About the Speaker:
Sheikh Jamaal Zarabozo is a well known Scholar and long time convert to Islam. He is internationally renowned as aspeaker and author of a number of books, including the three-volume Commentary on the Forty Hadith of al-Nawawi, How to Approach and Understand the Quran, Purification of the Soul and others. His other available lecture series include the 28-lecture series A Study of Surah al-Faatihah and 7-Audio Cds of Al-Hasad ( Envy ).
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in US Dollars